Why study in Australia?
According to Australian Department of Education and Training, there are significant escalating number of international students enrolled to study in Australia in the last two decades. In 2015, Australia have received over 650,000 international student enrolments in a single year which 59% of all education arrivals were from Asia countries. These statistics have proven that Australia is a very popular study abroad destination for students over the world.
Here are several facts about studying in Australia:
- 3rd most popular destination for international students because of its cultural diversity, top education quality, and high living standard.
- Over 22,000 courses providing by more than 1,100 institutions.
- 8 of 100 top universities in the world are Australian.
- 5 out of 30 best student cities in the world are in Australia.
- Ranked 9th of University System Ranking in the world.
- More than $200,000,000 invested by Australian government on international scholarships every year.
There is an undeniable demand from Asian parents who want their children to acquire better education overseas and Australia is one of the most suitable option due to its educational system, sanitary environment, beautiful exotic sceneries, and geographical advantage to Asia regions. ELSC understands the need and eagerly to assist parents and their children in choosing the most suitable learning course at the right education institution.